Abortion is one of the most controversial issues of the past fifty years. The web resources below will point you to good resources on the pro-life position:
- The Christian Research Institute provides a short definition of abortion, a pro-life arguments article, an article about whether abortion should be allowed in cases of rape and incest and one titled Silence: Must the Bible Say that Abortion is Wrong?
- Read a first hand account of what a doctor saw during an abortion
- Peter Kreeft makes a detailed pro-life argument summarized by Justin Taylor and Scott Klusendorf presents a simple outline based on the acrostic SLED of why babies in the womb are no different than those outside of it.
- Abort73 has a significant amount of material on the topic of abortion. They have a detailed set of pages that provide the medical, legal and Biblical arguments against abortion along with pages about the history, the statistics and US law
- TGC summarizes the scale of abortion in China
- The Chapel Library gathered a series of articles from RC Sproul, Joel Beeke, George Grant and others about abortion and the sanctify of life
- Human Life has a long article focused to the African American community to educate about abortion
- For information about the birth control pill see Randy Alcorn’s book Does the Birth Control Pill Cause Abortions?
- Another site with responses to pro-abortion arguments is Why Pro-life
- If you’ve ever wonder how frequently the life of a pregnant woman is in danger a British study determined it was nearly 0% of the time (143 cases of 6.2 M abortions to be precise).
If you want to study this topic in more detail pick up Pro-Life Arguments to Pro-Choice Questions by Randy Alcorn.
Finally, if you need help with a pregnancy or counseling for a past abortion Abort73 will point you in the right direction.